Vitamin C Serum - Antioxidant
This product is currently sold out.
Who needs superman when you've got this serum?! Protect your skin from damaging environmental factors specially those from the sun. Prevention is key to beautiful & ageless skin. It's like having your own personal bodyguard :)
What it is: Our Vitamin C Serum 15% is infused with a host of antioxidants that help stimulate collagen production and restore a healthy, youthful glow to your skin. Formulated with a blend of actives including Vitamin C (MAP), Green Tea Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Pure Argan Oil, and Matrixyl 3000 that work together to increase collagen production, prevent against skin discoloration, destroy reactive oxidative agents and other free radicals, and reduce redness. This serum is truly a powerful antioxidant that restores skin to it full, youthful appearance. Diminishes signs of aging and helps prevent against hyperpigmentation caused by sun damage. A must have for anyone who is serious about skin care.
Usage: Shake bottle before usage. Apply a small amount of 15% Vitamin C ASDM Beverly Hills serum throughout face. Gently massage face with upward motions until serum has completely been absorbed by skin. Use twice daily, morning and night. In the event of irritation, discontinue use. Consult your dermatologist. Mild redness is expected while skin adapts to Vitamin C.
Ingredients: Distilled water, Sodium Hyaluronic Acid 15%, Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate)15%, Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil), Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract), [Bees Wax, HE-Cellulose, Polyglyceryl Oleate], Rice Bran Oil (Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil), Argan oil (Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Oil), Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), Matrixyl 3000, Silk Amino Acids, Honey Extract, Silk Powder, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, [Grapefruit Seed Extract (Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Glycerin], Lactobacillus Ferment
More about active ingredients
- Vitamin C (MAP): is a water-soluble derivative of vitamin C that is rapidly gaining popularity in skin care. It's stand-out features are that it's nonirritating, and it's more stable than L-ascorbic acid. Research is also finding that it appears to be just as effective as ascorbic acid in the stimulation of collagen production. Overall, MAP(magnesuim ascorbyl phosphate) appears to be a better choice than vitamin C for people with sensitive skin and those wishing to avoid any concomitant exfoliating effects. (Most vitamin C formulas are highly acidic and therefore produce exfoliation)
- Hyaluronic acid is highly praised for its ability to "reverse" or stop aging. Hyaluronic acid was nicknamed "key to the fountain of youth" because it is a substance that naturally occurs in humans and animals. As you age the level of hyaluronic acid present in your body gradually diminishes.
- Green tea Extract: Green tea is not fermented, thus it still retains its polyphenols, natural antioxidants. Antioxidants protect the body from free-radical compounds that destroy healthy cells.
- Grape Seed Extract: Grape seed extract is one of the most potent antioxidants out there, consisting of proanthocyanidins, polyphenols, flavonoids, and anthocyanins. In addition, it has been shown to assist in wound healing and overall improving skin’s health. Heathy skin= younger skin!
- What is Vitamin E: Vitamin E helps skin look younger by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. As a powerful antioxidant, it also helps protect skin from harmful free radicals in the environment.
- Matrixyl 3000: Powerful lipopeptide molecule that stimulates collagen production in the skin. When combined with other peptides, it is even more effective in stimulating the lower layers of the skin so that they are able to heal.
- Silk powder: Silk powder is a moisturizing ingredient that also helps to reduce the appearance of pores for a smoother look and feel.
- Honey Extract: Moisture-balancing extract derived from Honey consisting of Minerals, Amino Acids and Oligosaccharides. Makes skin velvety soft and supple.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: Aloe vera leaf extract helps to increase fibroblast replication, resulting in an increase in collagen and elastin fibers. Also improves skin’s health and healing abilities.