Tinted UV Physical Facial Sunscreen
This product is currently sold out.
Simply the BEST Facial Sunscreen around! Non Greasy
Broad Spectrum SPF 35+
UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
Enhances Skin Tone
A chemical-free, SPF 35+ daily sunscreen for the face, neck, and décolleté.
This natural sunscreen with SPF 35+ physically deflects UVA rays that can cause up to 80 percent of premature aging. Broad spectrum protection also shields your skin from harmful UVB rays and photo-aging with the power of zinc oxide, titanium Dioxide, and Watermelon extract. Continuously hydrating formula will control your skin’s moisture levels while taming unwanted shine. Excellent for all skin types.
Distilled Water, Glyceryl stearate, HE-Cellulose, PolyglycerylOleate, Camellia Seed Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, [Dimethicone/vinyl dimethiconecrosspolymer, silica], Watermelon Extract, Rosehip Extract, Silk Peptides, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Rose Geranium.
What is the difference between chemical and physical sunscreens?
Chemical sunscreens must be rubbed into the skin 20 minutes prior to sun exposure (and must be reapplied frequently otherwise they lose 90% of effectiveness within an hour). Once absorbed by the skin, they will effectively block UVA and UVB rays; however, there are a few factors that make chemical sunscreens unsafe to use. Firstly, since they are absorbed by the skin, they will immediately go into the bloodstream as well. The agents in chemical sunscreens have been shown to have negative side effects, being linked to fetal growth defects, disruption of hormones, infertility and even cancer.
On the brighter side, physical sunscreens can be applied immediately before sun exposure with no down time (Do not need to be reapplied unless wiped off while swimming, sweating, etc). They are not absorbed by the skin but rather sit on the skin's surface physically blocking UV light. Physical sunscreens are safe to use with no negative side effects. Our special formula combines zinc oxide and watermelon extract for maximum protection. Non-comedogenic.
More about ingredients:
- Rice Bran oil: Contains 3 antioxidants that protect skin from free radicals: Tocopherol, tocotrienol and orzyanol.
- Watermelon Extract: Watermelon extract prevents against photo-aging by protecting skin from every day toxins and promoting cell-renewal.
- Rosehip Extract: Hydrates and improves the appearance of skin; antioxidant; source of Vitamin C
- Zinc Oxide: Zinc oxide is one of the safest ingredients for protecting the skin from the harmful effects of ultraviolet (UV) rays.
- Titanium Dioxide: Great broad-spectrum SPF ingredient
- Silk Peptides: Its small particle size allows it to penetrate easily into the skin, helping to retain moisture and control the growth of melanin as well.
- Vitamin E: Helps skin look younger by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. As a powerful antioxidant, it also helps protect skin from harmful free radicals in the environment.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This powerful moisturizer and humectant active helps to smoothen and soften skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Extract: Heals and protects skin.