Salicylic Acid Moisturizer - Acne
This product is currently sold out.
What it is formulated to doThis gentle, exfoliating salicylic acid cream is formulated to deeply cleanse pores, resurface skin, and improve overall skin clarity and health. This exceptional solution also treats discoloration, rosacea, fine lines & wrinkles, enlarged follicles and acne scarring. Keep your skin hydrated and glowing with this powerful potion.
FOR MAXIMUM RESULTS, ALWAYS STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE AND HANDLE WITH CLEAN HANDS USING SPOON APPLICATOR THAT IS PROVIDED WITH PRODUCT.
SUNBURN ALERT: This product contains Beta Hydroxy Acid that is likely to increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun & particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen with SPF 30+, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward
Usage: Use 1-2 times daily. Apply a small amount of cream unto face. Gently massage unto face using upward, circular motions, until cream is completely absorbed. To prevent against sun damage, use broad spectrum sun screen with SPF 30+.
Spoon Applicator is included with item to prevent against contamination. Use when applying product and rinse thoroughly before next use.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, [Bees wax, HE Cellulose, Polyglyceryl Oleate], Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil), Cetyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), Allantoin, Lactic Acid, Kaolin, Honey Extract, Mango Extract (Mangifera Indica Fruit Extract), [Grapefruit Seed Extract (Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Glycerin], Lactobacillus Ferment
More about Ingredients
- What is Salicylic acid? Salicylic acid is a Beta Hydroxyl Acid. This organic beta hydroxy acid solution occurs naturally in various plants. During the 5th century B.C., Hippocrates, a Greek physician, would often write about a bitter powder derived from the willow bark which acted as a painkiller and fever reducer. In modern times, salicylic acid is more commonly used as an effective treatment against acne and scars. Salicylic acid is great for acne-prone, oily skin types. Helps control sebum production, kill acne causing bacteria and deeply cleanse pores. Salicylic acid is oil soluble, thus it is able to permeate through the epidermis (oil based). The dermis, which lies beneath the epidermis, is water based and thus Salicylic acid is unable to penetrate this layer.
- Precautions: Individuals allergic to Salicylic acid and aspirin should refrain from usage. If you are using certain medications like Retin-A or Accutane, always consult with your physician or dermatologist before applying peel.
- What is Kaolin? Powerful active that helps to absorb excess sebum, refine pores & clear up breakouts. Gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- What is Triglyceride? non-comedogenic skin softener
- Honey Powder Extract: Natural antiseptic due to its tendency to absorb the moisture out of bacterial cell walls. Attracts dirt that lies in skin’s pores and helps remove dead epidermal skin, making it a great cleansing active.
- Vitamin E: helps skin look younger by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. As a powerful antioxidant, it also helps protect skin from harmful free radicals in the environment.
- Lactic acid: Lactic acid peels help to eliminate germs, toxins and dead cells on skin’s surface. Rejuvenates skin by encouraging the shedding of old, sun-damaged surface skin cells. It stimulates new growth of skin and collagen by decreasing the bond that holds dead skin cells on the surface. This allows dead cells to be removed gradually, leaving behind a layer of smoother and softer skin.