Salicylic Acid Cleanser
This product is currently sold out.
- Salicylic Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Tea Tree Oil
- Aloe Vera
What it is: Natural acne cleanser with Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid and Micro beads for the ultimate, gentle, deep cleaning. This is the best acne cleanser! Also works great in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Helps even skin tone through gentle exfoliation.
What it is formulated to do: This unique micro salicylic cleanser is formulated to deeply cleanse skin with the power of salicylic acid, lactic acid and micro beads. Also helps to reduce acne-causing bacteria and acne breakouts. Gently cleans skin without irritation, leaving skin feeling completely clean and comfortable.
How it works: The main cause of acne breakout is the build of of dead skin cells. These cells combined with excess oil on face resulting in clogged pores. Bacteria then begin to form in the clogged pores leading to an acne breakout. This effective treatment helps to remove impurities on skin and eliminate acne-causing bacteria.
Usage: Apply a small amount unto damp face. Gently massage unto skin using circular motions. Rinse thoroughly. Use once daily, at night.
Ingredients: Distilled water, Decyl Glucoside, Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Tea Tree Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aloe Vera, Polyquaternium 10, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Lactobacillis Ferment.
More about ingredients:
- Salicylic Acid: Salicylic acid helps to control sebum production, kill acne causing bacteria and deeply cleanse pores. Salicylic acid is oil soluble, thus it is able to permeate through the epidermis (oil based). The dermis, which lies beneath the epidermis, is water based and thus Salicylic acid is unable to penetrate this layer.
- Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil: Small circular jojoba beads that help to gently exfoliate skin for the ultimate cleansing experience.
- Lactic Acid: Moisturizing AHA acid. Increases collagen production, resurfaces skin, improves skin texture. Reduces the appearance of uneven skin.
- Tea Tree Oil: Powerful immune stimulant that helps fight against bacteria, fungi and viruses. During WWII, Tea Tree oil was included in every soldier and sailor’s kit, to treat tropical infections and infected wounds.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: Skin soothing, anti-bacterial extract with tissue restorative effects.