This product is currently sold out.
Usage: Use twice daily, morning and night. Apply a small amount of cream unto face. Gently massage using upward, circular motions, until cream is absorbed. Spoon Applicator is included with item to prevent against contamination. Use when applying product and rinse thoroughly before next use.
Ingredients: Distilled water,[Bees wax, HE Cellulose, Polyglyceryl Oleate], Resveratrol, Rice Bran Oil (Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil), Camellia Seed Oil (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil), Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil), Vitamin E Acetate (Tocpheryl Acetate), Honey Extract, Mango Extract (Mangifera Indica Fruit Extract), Allantoin, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract (Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Glycerin), Lactobacillis Ferment, Rose Geranium Essential Oil.
More about ingredients
- Resveratrol: Promotes firming, protects skin from free radical damage, reduces visible signs of aging, and has ability to promote the synthesis of collagen. Resveratrol is one of about 8,000 plant-based compounds known as polyphenols (antioxidants that protect skin from free radicals)
- Honey Extract: Moisture-balancing extract derived from Honey consisting of Minerals, Amino Acids and Oligosaccharides. Makes skin velvety soft and supple.
- Mango Extract: Mango extract is extremely high in Vitamin A, C and Beta Carotene. It helps prevent against the formation of lines and wrinkles. By preventing the degeneration of skin cells, flexibility of the skin is restored.
- Vitamin E: helps skin look younger by reducing the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles. As a powerful antioxidant, it also helps protect skin from harmful free radicals in the environment.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: Aloe vera leaf extract helps to increase fibroblast replication, resulting in an increase in collagen and elastin fibers. Also improves skin’s health and healing abilities.
- Grape Seed Extract: Grape seed extract is one of the most potent antioxidants out there, consisting of proanthocyanidins, polyphenols, flavonoids, and anthocyanins. In addition, it has been shown to assist in wound healing and overall improving skin’s health. Healthy skin= younger skin!