ASDM Beverly Hills™
Facial Brightening Serum- Organic Antioxidant Powerhouse
- Uneven skin tone
- Free radical and solar protection
- Dull, rough skin
- Sensitive Skin
This natural, antioxidant powerhouse serum/moisturizer duo, is packed with Organic Skullcap, Organic Gotu Kola, Organic Rhodiola Rosea, Organic Mangosteen, Organic Bearberry, Organic Licorice Root, Organic Camu Camu, Organic Amla, and Pure Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera Barbadensis Leaf Extract. This extra concentrated formula will help to protect your skin from photo aging and sun damage while continuously working at restoring your skin’s natural ability to maintain hydration and product moisture. Organic Bearberry, Licorice and Amla extracts work synergistically to target age spots, hyperpigmentation and other means of superficial pigmentation for a noticeably clear, even and radiant complexion.
- What is Skullcap? Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) is traditionally used in Chinese medicine but has an ancient history that dates back thousands of years. Skullcap is a potent antioxidant that is rich in flavonoids and terpenes. It also contains anti-inflammatory and skin brightening properties.
- What is Organic Gotu Kola? Widely used in Chinese, Indonesian and Ayurvedic medicine, Gotu kola is an ancient herb that has long been touted for its amazing cognitive and medicinal benefits. Gotu Kola consists of a potent combination of amino acids, beta carotene, fatty acids and phytochemicals. It is also rich in Triternene Saponins which is a compound that naturally firms and tightens skin. Combined with its high antioxidant content and healing benfits, Gotu Kola is a well rounded ingredient crucial for maintaining skin’s elasticity and youth.
- What is Organic Amla? Widely used in Ayurvedic medicine, Amla is probably one of the most important plants with a very high Vitamin C content. Known as an antioxidant powerhouse, it gathers its amazing properties from the high tannin and polyphenol content it naturally possesses. Several studies have asserted that Amla extract is able to control melanin production, aiding in dark spot reduction and preventing against photoaging and sun damage.
- What is Rhodiola Rosea? Rhodiola Rosea, also known as Golden Root or Arctic Root, was historically used in Western medicine due to its high phytochemical and rosavin content which is not found in other plants. Classified as an adaptogen, this plant helps to boost one’s mood, relieving stress and and mental negativity. Topically, Rhodiola Rosea is excellent at boosting microcirculation, collagen and elastin production, and protecting skin from oxidative stress.
- What is Mangosteen? Mangosteen is dubbed the “Queen of Fruits” since it was highly coveted by Queen Victoria who upon learning about this fruit’s delicious mix of flavors, declared that she would grant knighthood to anyone who brought her one. Rich in antioxidants and a potent anti-inflammatory, Mangosteen helps to soothe skin, reduce redness, and protect skin against photoaging and free radicals.
- What is Bearberry? Bearberry leaves are traditionally used in European medicine for their phytochemical content which includes ursolic acid, tannic acid, gallic acid, arbutin, tannins and flavonoids. Topically, Bearberry leaf extract is an amazing natural skin lightener that targets melanin production. It is packed with antioxidants and tannins that help to protect skin from photoaging and sun damage.
- What is Licorice Root? Licorice Root traditionally used in Chinese medicine but has an ancient history that dates back to 190AD. Licorice root contains an isoflavin named glabridin which helps to reduce the appearance of under eye circles, discoloration and age spots. It is also packed with antioxidants and licochalcone which is a natural phenol that helps to balance oil production.
- What is Camu Camu? Camu Camu has been traditionally used in Amazonian medicine for its anti-inflammatory effects and high Vitamin C content. Camu Camu is a super antioxidant which contains more vitamin C than any other plant! Packed with niacin, flavonoids, phytochemicals, minerals and amino acids, it truly is a powerhouse of nutrition for your skin. Topically it can help to fight inflammation, protect skin from photogaing and free radicals, and brighten and tone skin.