ASDM Beverly Hills
Glycolic Lactic Complex Peel
Glycolic Lactic Complex
What it is: This innovative pro quality Alpha Hydroxyl Acids (AHA) facial is packed with unbuffered 15% Glycolic Acid and 5% Lactic Acid. Formulated with a unique AHA blend that not only helps to gently resurface and renew dead/dull skin but it also helps to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and improve texture.
Skin Concerns: Rough & Dry Skin, Uneven Skin Tone, Dull Skin
- 15% Glycolic Acid (Exfoliant): Alpha Hydroxy Acid that gently resurfaces and renews skin. Great for smoothing out textured skin.
- 5% Lactic (Exfoliant)- Alpha Hydroxy Acid that gently resurfaces and renews skin. Great for normal to dry skin types with uneven skin tone.
- Aloe: Potent skin moisturizing and healing active that strengthens structural fibers and improves skin’s resilience.
What Else You Need To Know:
- This combination of Lactic Acid and Glycolic Acid is an exceptional way to achieve both dermal stimulation and superficial resurfacing. In addition, adding Lactic acid helps to minimize dryness of the peel.
Step 1: Remove makeup
Step 2: Thoroughly cleanse face with Activated Charcoal Cleanser. Rinse Thoroughly.
Step 3: With fingertips, smooth on Pre Peel Treatment Serum over face avoiding eye and lip area. Some tingling is expected.
Step 4: Once dry, apply Chemical peel unto cotton ball or cotton pads (Not provided). Smooth a thin layer of Chemical Peel over face avoiding eye and lip area. Apply unto sensitive areas last.
Step 5: Leave on for 1-10 minutes. Watch for redness, if too much redness or pain occurs immediately neutralize peel.
Step 6: To neutralize peel, apply a liberal amount of Post Peel Treatment Serum unto face. You can apply several layers of product unto face until you’ve completely covered all treatment areas. Upon application, you will feel a warm, tingling sensation which is normal. Mild foaming is also expected as acid is being neutralized. Once foaming action has ceased, acid has been fully neutralized. Regardless, leave on for a full 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Step 7: Follow up with your favorite serum and moisturizer. It is essential to use these products daily at least 1-2 weeks prior to peel so skin adjusts to them prior to peel. After chemical peel, only use serum of choice. Resume application of moisturizer 24 hours after peel.
- Sunburn Alert: This product may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30+ and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
- DISCLAIMER: Use at your own risk. Seller is not responsible for any negative effects which may result from the proper or improper use of this product. By purchasing this product you confirm that you understand and agree with the following: The information provided by the seller is not intended to replace you doctor's medical advice. It is recommended that you seek your doctor or dermatologist's advice to determine if acid peels should be used by you and what strength you should use. People respond differently to treatment and results may vary and can not be guaranteed. By purchasing this item you confirm you understand the information and you acknowledge you are under no obligation to follow any recommendations made by the seller. You understand the seller is not responsible for and you assume the risk of adverse effects or consequences resulting from the proper or improper use of this product. By purchasing our product you hereby hold harmless and discharge the seller and all of it officers, employees, agents and suppliers from all claims of damage, demands or actions against them.