Dry and Damaged Hair Cream
What it is: Formulated with a complex of hair nourishing and revitalizing ingredients that together help to improve hair's integrity and health. Great for dry and damaged hair.
- Coconut Fractioned Oil- Made up of low molecular weight fatty acids that make it easily absorbed by hair. Deeply moisturizing for a soft, non greasy look and feel.
- Triglyceride- Triglyceride is a special esterification of coconut oil using caprylic and capric fatty acids. Excellent moisturizer with high flash point (making it safe to use with heat tools).
- Amber Extract- The primary characteristic actives in Amber are terpenes and succinic acid. Antioxidant rich and moisturizing. Helps reinforce hair's integrity.
- Shea Butter- Organic plant fat of the nuts of the African Karite tree (ambuk butter). Naturally contains allantoin, vitamin A & vitamin E, and many cinnamic & unsaponifiable lipids to moisturize dry hair
- Silk Amino Acids- Smallest particle of silk additives, making it able to deeply penetrate into the hair cortex to strengthen and repair.
- Vitamin E - Protects hair against damage to hair color and strength caused by UV-induced free radicals
Apply liberally through towel-dried hair from roots to ends. Gently massage product unto hair, focusing more on dryer sections, to ensure a complete application. Style as usual.