Double Caffeine Shot Eye Serum
This product is currently sold out.
It is said that eyes are the window to your soul. If that is the case, my eyes certainly need some help! This little guy will not only increase circulation and reduce signs of puffiness & dark circles, but it will also hydrate the delicate skin around the eyes. Wake up refreshed, enthusiastic and with your best face forward.
What it is: This powerful caffeine eye lifting serum reduces the signs of aging & stress by diminishing the appearance of wrinkles, alleviating puffiness, minimizing dark circles, & reducing skin sensitivity due to dehydration. Give your eyes the special care they deserve with this refreshing serum!
Usage: Use twice daily, morning and night. Dab a small amount of product unto eye contour area, gently massaging using small circular motions. FOR MAXIMUM RESULTS, ALWAYS STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE AND HANDLE WITH CLEAN HANDS.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Sodium Hyaluronic Acid, Rice Bran Oil (Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil), Pure Emu Oil, Camellia Seed Oil (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil), [Bees wax, HE Cellulose, Polyglyceryl Oleate], Eyeseryl ®, Syn-Ake®, Vitamin E Acetate (Tocpheryl Acetate), Arbutin, MSM (Dimethyl Sulfone), Silk Peptide (Hydrolyzed Silk), Silk Powder, Allantoin, Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Caffeine Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract (Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Glycerin), Lactobacillus Ferment.
More about ingredients
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring molecule that is present in the connective tissue throughout our body. As we age, the presence of this molecule starts to diminish, causing skin dryness and predisposing your skin to environmental damage. So what is the magic behind this ingredient? Hyaluronic acid has an amazing ability of holding moisture. Just one gram of hyaluronic acid can hold 6 liters of water! How can this property improve your skin? Topically applying hyaluronic acid helps to improve your skin’s moisture content and thus strengthening your skin’s barrier. A healthier barrier means plumper, smoother, younger looking skin! But not every hyaluronic acid is created equal. Here at ASDM Beverly Hills, we make sure our hyaluronic acid is high quality with a low molecular weight. It is biotechnologically produced from glucose, soy peptone & yeast extract (does not contain any animal products and has not been tested on animals).
- Caffeine Extract: Caffeine extract is effective in reducing dark circles under the eye area. Caffeine, when used as a topically applied ingredient, is a natural anti-inflammatory. Wrinkles and dark circles around the eye form as a result of swelling which can occur through the thinnest layer of skin. This swelling can lead to puffiness, which results in bruising. Since the area of the skin is thin, these bruises can appear easily and become a regular part of the appearance, causing dark under eye circles to form. Caffeine also has the ability to energize the area underneath the skin, through the inner surface layers of the skin.
- Eyeseryl: Eyeseryl® is a tetrapeptide with anti-edema (helps to reduce accumulation of fluid under skin) properties with proven efficacy in reducing puffy eyebags in as little as 15 days.
- Vitamin E: helps skin look younger by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. As a powerful antioxidant, it also helps protect skin from harmful free radicals in the environment.
- Synake: Small peptide that mimics the activity of Waglerin 1, a polypeptide that is found in the venom of the Temple Viper, Tropidolaemus wagleri. Clinical trials have shown that SYN-AKE is capable of reducing mimic wrinkles by inhibiting muscle contractions.
- Arbutin: Arbutin provides a skin lightening effect on the skin by inhibiting tyrosinase activity. As a result, melanin production is directly inhibited.
- Silk powder: Silk powder is a moisturizing ingredient that also helps to reduce the appearance of pores for a smoother look and feel.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is an powerful antioxidant rich active that scavenges and destroys reactive oxidizing agents and other free radicals. Because of this ability, it provides important protection against damage induced by UV radiation (and the DNA mutations and cancer that may result from it).
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: Aloe vera leaf extract helps to increase fibroblast replication, resulting in an increase in collagen and elastin fibers. Also improves skin’s health and healing abilities.
- Grape Seed Extract: Grape seed extract is one of the most potent antioxidants out there, consisting of proanthocyanidins, polyphenols, flavonoids, and anthocyanins. In addition, it has been shown to assist in wound healing and overall improving skin’s health. Heathy skin= younger skin!