Collagen Therapy Moisturizer
This product is currently sold out.
What it is: This moisture rich cream is formulated to not only protect skin from losing much needed moisture, but it also contains a blend of powerful actives that target the increased production of collagen for a visible improvement in skin structure and wrinkle reduction.
Peptides have been shown to help aging skin by stimulating fibroblasts, the cells that produce collagen, to improve skin firmness and soften wrinkles. Collagen plumps the surface of the skin and prevents water loss.
FOR MAXIMUM RESULTS, ALWAYS STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE AND HANDLE WITH CLEAN HANDS USING SPOON APPLICATOR THAT IS PROVIDED WITH PRODUCT.
Usage: Use twice daily, morning and night. Apply a small amount unto face. Massage gently using upward, circular motions, until fully absorbed by skin.
Spoon Applicator is included with item to prevent against contamination. Use when applying product and rinse thoroughly before next use.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, [Bees Wax, HE-Cellulose, Polyglyceryl Oleate], Camellia Seed Oil (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil), Relistase, Rice Bran Oil (Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil), Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil), Pure Emu Oil, Sodium Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), Silk Powder, Watermelon Extract, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract (Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Glycerin), Lactobacillus Ferment
More about Ingredients
- Relistase: Relistase is a tetra-peptide that helps firm, tighten, and lift skin for a more youthful appearance. Effectively reduces excess elastase activity, protecting elastin and other Extra-cellular matrix components from enzymatic degradation. Relistase is also a collagen booster.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen: Hydrolyzed collagen is a combination of small peptides that effectively penetrate the skins surface to increase the density of collagen fibrils and fibroblast. Effectively moisturizes skin and encourages healthy collagen production.
- Pure Hyaluronic Acid: Powerful peptide polysaccharide that is responsible for tissue hydration, and stability. It is able to hold up to 500 times its own weight in water. This powerful moisturizer and humectant active helps to smoothen and soften skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E: Helps skin look younger by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. As a powerful antioxidant, it also helps protect skin from harmful free radicals in the environment.
- Pure Grape seed oil: Grapeseed oil is pressed from grape seeds. Because of its moisturizing and regenerative properties, grapeseed oil is great for hair repair. Grapeseed oil is also rich with antioxidants and has many beneficial properties for the hair and scalp. It is easily absorbed into the body and is good for people with sensitive skin because of its non-allergenic properties.
- Pure Camellia Seed Oil: Camellia oil protects and nourishes the skin from free radical damage, refines young and mature skin. It contains anti-oxidants that help to revitalize and rejuvenate the skin.