This product is currently sold out.
Even after one use you will be hooked! This mask immediately revitalizes tired & dull skin, increasing circulation, detoxifying skin, shrinking pores, and plumping out wrinkles. Your skin will have a new favorite!
What it is
Acne has just found its match! Formulated with activated charcoal, this advanced technology helps to attract toxic substances within the skin, extracting and encapsulating excess sebum, bacteria and impurities. This refreshing charcoal mask is fortified with Activated Charcoal, Green Tea Extract, Artichoke Extract, Pomegranate Extract, Glycolic Acid, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide, Aloe Vera Extract, Peppermint and more!
Distilled Water, Sodium hyaluronic acid, Glycolic Acid, Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract), Grape Seed Extract [Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Glycerin], Artichoke Extract (Cynara Scolymus Extract), Pomegranate Extract (Punica Granatum Extract), Activated Charcoal Powder, Niacinamide, [Sodium acrylate, acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, isohexadecane, sorbitan], Lactobacillis Ferment], Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Peppermint essent
Cleanse skin with charcoal cleanser. Pat skin dry. Using fan brush, apply a thin layer of charcoal mask over entire face (avoiding nostrils and eyes). Leave on for 2-10 minutes depending on skin's sensitivity. Face may get red and feel hot due to the increase of circulation to the area. Redness will subside within a few minutes. Follow up with charcoal moisturizer.
More about ingredients:
- Sodium hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring molecule that is present in the connective tissue throughout our body. As we age, the presence of this molecule starts to diminish, causing skin dryness and predisposing your skin to environmental damage. So what is the magic behind this ingredient? Hyaluronic acid has an amazing ability of holding moisture. Just one gram of hyaluronic acid can hold 6 liters of water! How can this property improve your skin? Topically applying hyaluronic acid helps to improve your skins moisture content and thus strengthening your skins barrier. A healthier barrier means plumper, smoother, younger looking skin! But not every hyaluronic acid is created equal. Here at ASDM Beverly Hills, we make sure our hyaluronic acid is high quality with a low molecular weight. It is biotechnologically produced from glucose, soy peptone & yeast extract (does not contain any animal products and has not been tested on animals).
- Glycolic Acid: Glycolic acid is a naturally occurring AHA acid derived from cane sugar. 99% of the AHAs used in the beauty industry are synthetically produced, but here at ASDM Beverly Hills, our glycolic acid is naturally sourced from cane sugar. Topically applying glycolic acid helps to chemically exfoliate the epidermis, removing dead & dull skin and bringing new skin to the surface. All of our glycolic peels are unbuffered, conserving their high strength and low pH level. For this reason we strongly suggest starting at 10% and slowly moving up in strength as your skin adjusts to the peel. We carry glycolic acid from 10% to 70%.
- Green Tea Extract: Green tea extract is an antioxidant rich ingredient that has powerful anti-inflammatory and skin protecting properties. It helps to improve skins health and as a direct result displays preventative anti-aging benefits.
- Grape Seed Extract: Grape seed extract is one of the most potent antioxidants out there, consisting of proanthocyanidins, polyphenols, flavonoids, and anthocyanins. In addition, it has been shown to assist in wound healing and overall improving skins health. Heathy skin= younger skin!
- Artichoke Extract: Artichoke extract may not be the first ingredient that comes to mind for ageless skin, but it should certainly be! Besides inhibiting photoaging, it also helps to reduce the appearance of pores. As we age, environmental factors take a toll on our skin and our pores become distended and more oval. Artichoke extract happily boosts inner cell density, smoothing out pores and protecting skin from further damage. This is definitely a must have for poreless skin!
- Pomegranate Extract: Pomegranate extract is another super antioxidant that helps to reduce inflammation while protecting skin from environmental damage. Vitamin C definitely has some competition!
- Activated Charcoal Powder: Activated charcoal is a powerful active that has been used by physicians to treat poisonings because of its unique ability to trap chemicals and prevent absorption. Topically applying charcoal powder helps to attract toxic substances within the skin, extracting and encapsulating excess sebum, bacteria and impurities. Makes you want to bathe in this stuff!
- Niacinamide: Niacinamide is also known as Vitamin B3. It also helps to visibly improve skins elasticity, maximizing skins protective barrier. As an additional treat, Niacinamide also helps to treat uneven skin tone, making it a must have for those struggling with wrinkles and breakouts.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: Aloe vera leaf extract helps to increase fibroblast replication, resulting in an increase in collagen and elastin fibers. Also improves skins health and healing abilities.Peppermint essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil helps to boost circulation and revive dull skin.
What our customers have to say:
- "The jar is 2 oz. but packs a big punch! I have issues with acne and the special formula contained in this tiny jar has helped to clear some of my most stubborn breakouts. I didn't have to apply a large amount of the product so this little jar will last me a while!" -Anne
- "One big benefit to using this product, aside from the soft moisturized skin, is it helps clear up acne. I drink a lot of caffeine which makes me break out. Believe it or not, this has helped with that! I am thoroughly impressed and would highly recommend it." -Ashley
- "Before using it, my face felt oily and gross by the end of a long day so i was totally looking forward to using this. unlike most masks I've tried in the past, this one didnt leave my face feeling super tight but rather refreshed and not weighed down. i guess that circulation thing really works! part of why it works is that it uses activated charcoal which is a 'powerful active that has been used by physicians to treat poisoning because of its unique ability to trap chemicals and prevent absorption.' begone acne, for this shall trap you." -Chelsea
- "My favorite part of this mask was the cool sensation while it was on & the few minutes after rinsing it off. My face looked brighter, my pores are cleaner, & my face felt smooth. Like some mud masks, this one does not dry out your skin." -Carra
- "I felt more awake after I washed off the mask; probably aided by the minty feeling. My skin felt smoother and cooler as well. My favorite part about the product is the fan brush, which meant I didnt have to dip my fingers into the pot and got charcoal under my nails. As long as I wash the fan brush immediately afterwards, it should last long." -Samantha