At Home Glycolic Acid Peel Kit
This variant is currently sold out
At ASDM Beverly Hills, we use 100% pure raw glycolic acid in our formulations, not a diluted form.
In a customer study of 50 female customers using Glycolic acid 10%:
90% of women said they experienced very light peeling and an overall healthier, more radiant glow even after one use.
What are Glycolic Acid Peels?
Glycolic peels are safe exfoliating peels that can be used to remove acne scars, reduce the appearance of wrinkles & fine lines, reduce the appearance of large pores, and sooo much more! It is important to note that glycolic peels are safe if used as instructed. It is also essential to start at 10% and gradually increase in percentage until desired results have been achieved. Never start at higher percentages over 30%. See below for full instructions.
RECOMMENDED TO BE USED BY PROFESSIONALS ONLY. MISUSE CAN RESULT IN BURNS. ALWAYS PERFORM A PATCH TEST BEFORE USING. USE ONLY PERCENTAGE THAT HAS BEEN PRESCRIBED BY A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL
Do you have any before and after pictures?
What is Glycolic Acid?
Glycolic acid is a naturally occurring AHA acid derived from cane sugar. 99% of the AHAs used in the beauty industry are synthetically produced, but here at ASDM Beverly Hills, our glycolic acid is naturally sourced from cane sugar. Topically applying glycolic acid helps to chemically exfoliate the epidermis, removing dead & dull skin and bringing new skin to the surface.
Glycolic acid stimulates the formation of new collagen, which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Its small molecular size allows it to penetrate the outer layer of skin, allowing it to slip beneath the epidermis, to reach the collagen fibers below.
- Dissolves acne plugs
- Resurfaces skin, removing unhealthy & damaged skin (acne scars, superficial hyperpigmentation)
- Great for Blackheads, Comedones
- Brightens skin and evens skin tone
- Improves skin elasticity, reducing the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and age spots
- Stimulates collagen products
- Improves skin texture and clarity
- Exfoliates dull, dead surface skin for immediate clarity
- Rejuvenates and smooths skin, promoting a younger and healthier complexion
Are your peels buffered?
All of our glycolic peels are unbuffered, conserving their high strength and low pH level. For this reason we strongly suggest starting at 10% and slowly moving up in strength as your skin adjusts to the peel. We carry glycolic acid from 10% to 70%.
Who should use your peels?
- The best solution for first time users for a light peel which will begin the process of rejuvenating skin and make it primed for higher % solutions in future use.
- A strong professional strength peel for users who have used 10% before or have had a glycolic peel in the past 3 months.
- A deep peel only for those who have used 25-30% or similar glycolic solution before. To be used with caution or for professional use.
- The deepest peel, medical professional strength only for long time users of Glycolic Acid. This is our strongest solution and can quickly erase scarring and wrinkles when used properly.
*Recommended for professional use. (Can be used on the chest, hands, feet, back and body.)
Please note: 70% Glycolic acid peel is a strong peel and should only be used by experienced glycolic users. Misuse can result in burns and hyper-pigmentation. Please follow all instructions in the pamphlet included with the peel.
What is your protocol?
- Step 1: Remove makeup
- Step 2: Cleanse face with an oil-free cleanser and pat dry.
- Step 3: Smooth ASDM Beverly Hills Pre Peel Treatment Pad over face avoiding eye and lip area
- Step 4: Once dry, apply chemical peel as instructed in packaging.
- Step 5: Leave on 1-5 minutes. Watch for redness, if too much redness or pain occurs immediately neutralize peel.
- Step 6: To neutralize peel, apply several pumps of Post Peel Treatment Serum unto clean fan brush included with packaging. Apply liberally unto face. You can apply several layers of product unto face until you’ve completely covered all treatment areas. Upon application, you will feel a warm, tingling sensation which is normal. Mild foaming is also expected as acid is being neutralized. Once foaming action has ceased, acid has been fully neutralized. Regardless, leave on for a full 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. Follow up with your favorite moisturizer. We recommend our Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum and Tepezcohuite Cream.
SUNBURN & SUN DAMAGE: This AHA can make your skin very sensitive. Use a good sunscreen and limit sun exposure as much as possible for up to one week after use to avoid sunburn or sun damage to skin.
Disclaimer: Use at your own risk. Seller is not responsible for any negative effects which may result from the proper or improper use of this product. By purchasing this product you confirm that you understand and agree with the following: The information provided by the seller is not intended to replace you doctor's medical advice. It is recommended that you seek your doctor or dermatologist's advice to determine if acid peels should be used by you and what strength you should use. People respond differently to treatment and results may vary and can not be guaranteed. By purchasing this item you confirm you understand the information and you acknowledge you are under no obligation to follow any recommendations made by the seller. You understand the seller is not responsible for and you assume the risk of adverse effects or consequences resulting from the proper or improper use of this product. By purchasing our product you hereby hold harmless and discharge the seller and all of it officers, employees, agents and suppliers from all claims of damage, demands or actions against them.