ASDM Beverly Hills
Salicylic Acid Peel 10% and 20%
NEW LOOK! Our Amazon distributor will soon be selling our newest version of our chemical peels. These peels will no longer come in a tube but rather in a box. Bottle will come sealed with a safety seal sticker. Please contact us for any questions you may have.
What it is: These powerful facial exfoliating treatments consist of pure Salicylic Acid, diluted to its corresponding 10%-20%. These skin perfecting BHA chemical peels will help to gently remove dead & dull skin, while reducing inflammation, balancing hydration and clearing acne. This encourages cellular turnover, collagen production and elimination of acne causing bacteria.
- Improves Rough skin
- Removes Dead/Dull skin
- Great for Acne-Prone skin
- Great for Oily skin
- DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ASPIRIN
- Salicylic Acid: Resurfaces and renews skin. Encourages cellular turnover, deep pore cleansing and elimination of acne causing bacteria.
Net Weight: 1oz & 2oz Available- DOES NOT COME WITH PRE PEEL SERUM AND POST PEEL NEUTRALIZER. SOLD SEPARATELY: PEEL PREP KIT
What Else You Need To Know: Salicylic acid is a Beta Hydroxyl Acid. This organic beta hydroxy acid solution occurs naturally in various plants. During the 5th century B.C., Hippocrates, a Greek physician, would often write about a bitter powder derived from the willow bark which acted as a painkiller and fever reducer. In modern times, salicylic acid is more commonly used as an effective treatment against acne and scars. Helps kill acne-causing bacteria.
SOLD ONLY THROUGH OUR DISTRIBUTOR ON AMAZON
Tips: Do not use new products after a chemical peel because you do not know how skin will react to them. During the healing period after a peel, it is essential to not have any added stressors. Avoid heat, steam, sun exposure, new products, strong products, additional exfoliants. After peel, only use your serum of choice. Using a moisturizer will make peel less effective. You can resume use of moisturizer 24 hours after peel.
Step 1: Remove makeup
Step 2: Thoroughly cleanse face with Activated Charcoal Cleanser. Rinse Thoroughly.
Step 3: With fingertips, smooth on Pre Peel Treatment Serum over face avoiding eye and lip area. Some tingling is expected.
Step 4: Once dry, apply Salicylic acid unto cotton ball or cotton pads (Not provided). Smooth a thin layer of Salicylic Acid over face avoiding eye and lip area. Apply unto sensitive areas last.
Step 5: Leave on for 1-5 minutes. Watch for redness, if too much redness or pain occurs immediately neutralize peel.
Step 6: Salicylic Acid self neutralizes within 10 minutes of application. To remove prior to this time frame, apply neutralizer. To neutralize peel, apply a liberal amount of Post Peel Treatment Serum unto face. You can apply several layers of product unto face until you’ve completely covered all treatment areas. Upon application, you will feel a warm, tingling sensation which is normal. Mild foaming is also expected as acid is being neutralized. Once foaming action has ceased, acid has been fully neutralized. Regardless, leave on for a full 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Step 7: Follow up with your favorite serum and moisturizer. It is essential to use these products daily at least 1-2 weeks prior to peel so skin adjusts to them prior to peel. After chemical peel, only use serum of choice. Resume application of moisturizer 24 hours after peel.
- Sunburn Alert: This product may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30+ and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
- DISCLAIMER: Use at your own risk. Seller is not responsible for any negative effects which may result from the proper or improper use of this product. By purchasing this product you confirm that you understand and agree with the following: The information provided by the seller is not intended to replace you doctor's medical advice. It is recommended that you seek your doctor or dermatologist's advice to determine if acid peels should be used by you and what strength you should use. People respond differently to treatment and results may vary and can not be guaranteed. By purchasing this item you confirm you understand the information and you acknowledge you are under no obligation to follow any recommendations made by the seller. You understand the seller is not responsible for and you assume the risk of adverse effects or consequences resulting from the proper or improper use of this product. By purchasing our product you hereby hold harmless and discharge the seller and all of it officers, employees, agents and suppliers from all claims of damage, demands or actions against them.