ASDM Beverly Hills™
4D Hyaluronic Gel Serum
Size: 30g / NET WT. 1.0 OZ.
What it does
This custom blend formula packs 4 different types of Hyaluronic Acid, varying in both size and unique properties. This potent does of 10% Hyaluronic Acid helps to bind moisture, repair damaged layers and boasts anti-pollution /anti-UV properties.
Contains 10% Hyaluronic 4D Complex + Panthenol + Allantoin
Replenish essential hydration to your thirsty skin, while improving skin’s resilience and youth.
- Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer: Hyaluronic acid that has an attached polymer structure that enables it to maintain within the uppermost layers of skin. This allows for enhanced hydration.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Salt form of Hyaluronic Acid that has amazing water-binding properties. Also helps to nourish and maintain skin’s microbiome.
- Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate: Also known as “Super Hyaluronic Acid” due to its better moisture retention ability, than normal HA, because of its greater affinity to the skin surface. This is due to acetyl groups that attach the Hyaluronic Acid molecule to the skin for longer periods of time. It also is less sticky than traditional Hyaluronic Acid.
- Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate: Also known as “Mini HA” because of its small molecular size. Weighing in at 10 Daltons. Can effectively penetrate the deeper levels of skin where normal Hyaluronic Acid does not reach. Also offers better antioxidant and sun protection than traditional Hyaluronic Acid.
- Panthenol (Hydration & Healing): Improves skin hydration, reduces inflammation, and assists in wound healing.
- Allantoin: Skin soothing and moisturizing ingredient
What else to know
Designed to provide long lasting hydration that surrounds both the epidermis and dermis.
- Paraben and Cruelty Free.
- Made in sunny Orange County, CA USA
- Family owned & operated.
- Woman & minority owned.
- 100% Free of essential oils, silicones, and fragrance.