ASDM Beverly Hills™
Niacinamide 5% with 1% Alpha Arbutin Facial Serum
Size: 50g / NET WT. 1.7 OZ.
What it does
This concentrated formula is packed with 5% Niacinamide, 1% Alpha Arbutin, 2% Polyglutamic Acid and 2% Ceramides. This serum is specifically formulated to reduce redness on skin (caused by minor irritation), reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation (dark spots, melasma, uneven skin tone), minimize the appearance of fine lines/wrinkles and heal irritated skin.
Niacinamide is a highly coveted ingredient that effectively firms, tightens and smooths out skin. Helps to reduce the appearance of large pores.
- 5% Niacinamide: Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3 that helps to strengthen your skin's structural fibers. Paired with Ceramide, it helps to create a protective lipid layer preventing against trans-epidermal water loss. Great for individuals who have mature or sensitive skin.
- 1% Alpha Arbutin: Professional skin lightening agent that gently but effectively reduces the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone. Also helps to minimize liver spots.
- 2% Polyglutamic Acid: A naturally occurring peptide that has incomparable hydration properties. Balances skin hydration levels, locks in moisture and plumps out fine lines and wrinkles. Non greasy, silky-smooth application.
- 2% Ceramides: Soothes overworked skin while balancing moisture levels and preventing against trans-epidermal water loss.
- Allantoin: helps to reduce the frequency of dry, itchy skin.
What else to know
- Paraben and Cruelty Free.
- Made in sunny Orange County, CA USA.
- Family owned & operated.
- Woman & minority owned.
- 100% Free of silicones and fragrance.
- We select Organic whenever possible.