ASDM Beverly Hills
Professional Gel Bleaching Lotion- With 10% Alpha Arbutin. Glycolic Acid, Bearberry & Licorice
What it is: This Professional Bleaching Lotion is formulated using vegan hyaluronic acid as a hydrating base & is packed with 10% alpha arbutin, 15% glycolic acid & organic bearberry & licorice extracts. It is our only gel based formula which combined with glycolic acid, allows for a more potent solution that is easily absorbed by your skin. Its high alpha arbutin content helps to achieve incomparable lightening results.
Skin Concerns: Dark spots, Dryness, Dullness and uneven texture.
- 10% Alpha Arbutin (Lightener): Reduces the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone. Also helps to minimize liver spots.
- 15% Glycolic Acid (Exfoliant): Resurfaces and renews skin.
- Bearberry: Bearberry leaves are traditionally used in European medicine for their phytochemical content which includes ursolic acid, tannic acid, gallic acid, arbutin, tannins and flavonoids. Topically, Bearberry leaf extract is an amazing natural skin lightener that targets melanin production. It is packed with antioxidants and tannins that help to protect skin from photoaging and sun damage.
- Licorice Root (Lightener): Calms redness, evens skin tone.
What Else You Need To Know: Our 3-step lightening complex will effectively exfoliate skin, prime the epidermis for an enhanced penetration of lightening agents and lastly, its high hyaluronic acid content will help to keep skin hydrated & healthy. Effectively targets overactive melanin production while balancing moisture levels and lightening skin tone.
- How long does it take to lighten? 7-8 weeks of daily usage.
- What precautions should I take to maximize results? You should definitely avoid excessive sun exposure by wearing protective clothing and sunscreen when outdoors (since melanin is your body's first line of defense against sunburn, exposing your skin to the sun can activate melanin production and thus compromise lightening results.