ASDM Beverly Hills™
Professional Bleaching Lotion- With 10% Alpha Arbutin, Bearberry & Papaya Enzymes
Net Weight: Available in 240ml /8oz and 480ml /16oz
What it is: This Professional Bleaching Lotion is packed with 10% Alpha Arbutin, 5% Lactic Acid, Kojic Acid, Bearberry Extract, Papaya Enzymes & Honey. It is our strongest formula yet, complete with natural extracts, exfoliating enzymes and healing agents! Alpha Arbutin is a very luxurious and expensive ingredient that achieves incomparable lightening results.
Skin Concerns: Dark spots, Dryness, Dullness and uneven texture.
- 10% Alpha Arbutin (Lightener): Reduces the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone. Also helps to minimize liver spots.
- 5% Lactic (Exfoliant)- Resurfaces and renews skin.
- Kojic Acid: (Lightener): Blocks Tyrosine production which then prevents melanin production. Reduces the look of dark spots and evens skin tone.
- Bearberry: Bearberry leaves are traditionally used in European medicine for their phytochemical content which includes ursolic acid, tannic acid, gallic acid, arbutin, tannins and flavonoids. Topically, Bearberry leaf extract is an amazing natural skin lightener that targets melanin production. It is packed with antioxidants and tannins that help to protect skin from photoaging and sun damage.
- Papaya Enzymes: Anti-inflammatory. Helps to smooth skin by breaking down keratin protein.
What Else You Need To Know: Our 3-step lightening method will effectively exfoliate skin, prime the epidermis for an enhanced penetration of lightening agents into affected layers. And lastly, our healing and hydrating ingredients will minimize irritation and environmental damage. Effectively targets overactive melanin production while balancing moisture levels and lightening skin tone.
- How long does it take to lighten? 7-8 weeks of daily usage.
- What precautions should I take to maximize results? You should definitely avoid excessive sun exposure by wearing protective clothing and sunscreen when outdoors (since melanin is your body's first line of defense against sunburn, exposing your skin to the sun can activate melanin production and thus compromise lightening results).