Glycolic Acid Night Cream
This product is currently sold out.
What it is formulated to do: Get a youthful glow with our glycolic aha cream. This powerful face exfoliating cream consists of 15% Full Strength Glycolic Acid AHA, pineapple extract and other effective skin exfoliating and conditioning actives. This skin perfecting night cream will gently retexture, renew and moisturize dead/dull skin. Works while you sleep to help eradicate imperfections, visibly diminish fine lines and wrinkles and increase collagen production.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that is likely increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Glycolic Acid, [Bees Wax, HE-Cellulose, Polyglyceryl Oleate], Sodium Polyacrylate, Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil), Rice Bran Oil (Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil), Pineapple Extract (Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract), Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), Allantoin, Honey Extract, Vitamin A (Retinyl palmitate), Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone), [Grapefruit Seed Extract (Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Glycerin], Lactobacillus Ferment
Usage: Use once at night. Apply a small amount of cream unto face. Gently massage unto face using upward, circular motions, until cream is completely absorbed. To prevent against sun damage, use broad spectrum sun screen with SPF30+. Spoon Applicator is included with item to prevent against contamination.Use when applying product and rinse thoroughly before next use.
More information on ingredients
- Pineapple Extract: Contains the enzyme bromelain, which can break down the connecting layers between skin cells to exfoliate skin. Improves skin elasticity and softness. Renews and brightens rough, dull-looking skin.Exfoliates, hydrates and moisturizes skin.
- Glycolic Acid: Glycolic acid is a naturally occurring AHA acid derived from cane sugar. 99% of the AHAs used in the beauty industry are synthetically produced, but here at ASDM Beverly Hills, our glycolic acid is naturally sourced from cane sugar. Topically applying glycolic acid helps to chemically exfoliate the epidermis, removing dead & dull skin and bringing new skin to the surface.
- Vitamin E: Helps skin look younger by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. As a powerful antioxidant, it also helps protect skin from harmful free radicals in the environment.
- Honey Extract: Moisture-balancing extract derived from Honey consisting of Minerals, Amino Acids and Oligosaccharides. Makes skin velvety soft and supple.
- Vitamin A: Combination of retinol (pure vitamin A) and palmitic acid. Antioxidant rich cell regenerator.
- Grape Seed Extract: Grape seed extract is one of the most potent antioxidants out there, consisting of proanthocyanidins, polyphenols, flavonoids, and anthocyanins. In addition, it has been shown to assist in wound healing and overall improving skin’s health. Healthy skin= younger skin!
- Coenzyme Q10: As a naturally occurring ingredient, Q10 is one of the most accurate biomarkers for aging since its decline is directly correlated with the aging process. Individuals over the age of 30 begin to produce less quantities of Co q 10, resulting in a steady decline in production of collagen, elastin and other important skin molecules. Topically applying Q10 CoEnzyme boosts skin repair and regeneration. Also as an antioxidant, it reduces free radical damage.