ASDM Beverly Hills
What it is: This skin healing facial serum is formulated to reduce inflammation, redness and provide instant relief from dry, irritated skin. Packed with Pure Tepezcohuite Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Polyglutamic Acid, Panthenol & Honey to create a hydrating yet light and easily absorbed serum.
- Irritated Skin
- Sensitive skin
- Eczema prone skin
- Acne Prone skin
- Tepezcohuite Extract (Healing, Anti-Aging): Tepezcohuite is an amazing collagen stimulator and cellular regenerator. Derived from Mexico’s Skin Tree, it was first used by the Mayans to treat numerous skin lesions. It was also used as a first aid remedy during several natural catastrophes in Mexico, to protect burned skin and accelerate its healing rate!
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps maintain healthy hydration levels in skin. High quality, low molecular weight (8-15kDa) hyaluronic acid derived from glucose, soy peptone & yeast extract.
- Polyglutamic Acid: The new holy grail of skin care is Polyglutamic acid which is an amazing anti aging peptide that leaves your skin silky soft, super hydrated, non greasy, and absolutely glowing. Holds 4 time more moisture than Hyaluronic Acid, according to experts.
- Panthenol (Hydration & Healing): Improves skin hydration, reduces inflammation and accelerates the healing rate of skin.
- Honey (Healing): Natural skin cleanser and softener.
What Else You Need To Know: Tepezcohuite has been researched by several universities worldwide and health ministries and is currently a part of several extensive studies. Findings include that Tepezcohuite bark contains a strong analgesic, tannins (130mg per 100g), lactones, flavonoids (1.0-1.2mg per ml), saponins, and numerous olingo elements. It has also been shown to inhibit the activity of Hyaluronidase which is a family of enzymes that catalyse the degradation of hyaluronic acid. Inhibiting this enzyme will help to maintain the integrity of hyaluronic acid in one’s skin. Tepezcohuite has also been found to stimulate the mitotic potential of skin cells (cell division), clearly showing its regenerating properties.