Pure Peptide Serum - Age Reversing
This product is currently sold out.
Meet the ASDM Pure Peptide Serum: Say Farewell to Fine lines and wrinkles!
If you want to say farewell to fine lines and wrinkles, there aren’t many products out there that can get results better than peptides. Peptides are small chain amino acids which can penetrate deep into your skin to eradicate the signs of aging. Moreover, with an innate ability to develop collagen – the substance which distinguishes youthful, vibrant skin from an aged and damaged one, peptides are a must-have if you want to reverse the effects of aging.
What makes our ASDM Pure Peptide Serum special?
Packed with humectant properties, our pure Peptide Serum is a powerful anti-wrinkle skincare product. that contains brilliant skin plumping actives. Achieve healthier, more radiant skin even after just one application! Your skin will instantly feel quenched, firm, and glowing.
How do I Use it?
In order to reap the full benefits of this serum, apply a few drops of serum unto face. Massage product unto skin to ensure complete absorption.
Although this serum is composed of amino acids – making it look like a protein, one thing which differentiates the peptides from proteins is its lower molecular weight. Due to the weight, it will easily pass the upper layers of the skin to do its magic on the lower ones.
What are the ingredients?
Below is a complete list of ingredients …
INGREDIENTS: Distilled Water, Hyaluronic Acid, DMAE, Glycan Peptides, [Sodium Acrylate, Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80], Pure Rice Bran Oil, Jojoba Oil, Pure Camellia Seed Oil, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Vitamin C (MAP), Syn-ake, Matrixyl 3000, Syn-coll, MSM (Methyl-sulphonyl-methane), Vitamin E, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Silk Peptides, Silk Powder, Allantoin, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment.
How will the Ingredients help you?
While we have already listed the advantages of the peptides, below mentioned are the advantages of other active ingredients of this Serum …
- Hyaluronic Acid: Unlike the majority of the skin care substances, Hyaluronic Acid is already present in your body. However, like all good things in life, its concentration goes down with the passage of time. Therefore, in order to bring back the youthful looks that made your skin adorable, it is crucial that you add optimum quantities of hyaluronic acid back into it. Looking at its usefulness, Hyaluronic acid is a moisture binding agent. It helps to retain moisture on your skin, thereby shielding it from the harmful effects of the environment. This moisture-barrier will allow your skin to be smoother, younger looking and plump.
- Syn-Ake: Being a low molecular weight peptide, this will inhibit the contraction of the muscles of your skin. Consequently, it will prevent the formation of wrinkles.
- DMAE: If there could be one word to indicate the benefits of DMAE, the word “antioxidant” should suffice. For people who know what antioxidants are, they could testify their usefulness for our skin. By preventing the formation of free radicals after incorporating it into your skin, DMAE will have a brilliant effect on your skin.
- Vitamin C: Another antioxidant, Vitamin C destroys free radicals and other oxidizing agents to provide your skin the necessary protection against UV radiation. Consequently, like DMAE, it will reduce the presence of wrinkles on your skin.
- Matrixyl 3000: By aiding in the formation of collagens in your body, Matrixyl 3000 restores the healing abilities of the lower layers of your skin. While it is brilliant in isolation, its combination with other peptides – like that in the peptide serum, makes it a must-have for your skin.
- Syn-Coll: Another peptide, Syn-Coll makes sure that the collagen levels of your body remain at an optimum level.
- Pumpkin Seed Extract: By stimulating the production of fibrillin, this substance increases the firmness, overall elasticity, and smoothness of your skin.
- Vitamin E: Similar to Vitamin C, this is a powerful anti-oxidant which reduces the presence of fine lines and wrinkles on your skin.
- Silk Powder: If you are a person who loves makeup, this ingredient is a must-have for your skin. By imparting it a soft texture, this substance provides a brilliant base for creams, mineral makeup, and a vast range of other cosmetic products.
- Grape Seed Extract: In addition to improving your skin’s protection, Grape Seed extract protects it from harmful environmental factors with its anti-oxidant power.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: While other ingredients of the Serum will stimulate the production of collagen, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract helps improve the health of your skin by improving its healing abilities.