Coenzyme Q10 Night Cream
$ 20.00 was $ 25.00
This product is currently sold out.
Indulge in the silky, smooth texture of our Q10 cream which will gently nourish and regenerate skin while you rest. Beauty sleep has certainly regained its meaning with this little number. Optimized with hyaluronic acid, Vitamin E and Vitamin A. This is a must-have medicine cabinet addition!
What it is formulated to do: This professionally blended night cream with Coenzyme Q10, Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, and other powerful actives, effectively replenishes your skin with raw materials vital for skin repair and regeneration.FOR MAXIMUM RESULTS, ALWAYS STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE AND HANDLE WITH CLEAN HANDS USING SPOON APPLICATOR THAT IS PROVIDED WITH PRODUCT.
Usage: Use once daily at night. Apply a small amount unto face. Massage gently using upward, circular motions, until fully absorbed by skin.Spoon Applicator is included with item to prevent against contamination. Use when applying product and rinse thoroughly before next use.
Ingredients: Actives: Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone), Vitamin A (Retinyl palmitate), Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), Sodium Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Mango Extract (Mangifera Indica Fruit Extract). INACTIVE: Distilled water, [Bees wax, HE Cellulose, Polyglyceryl Oleate], Organic Jojoba oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Rose Geranium from Egypt (Pelargonium Graveolens), [Grapefruit Seed Extract (Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Glycerin] Lactobacillus Ferment.
Addition information on ingredients
- Vitamin E: helps skin look younger by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. As a powerful antioxidant, it also helps protect skin from harmful free radicals in the environment.
- Coenzyme Q10: As a naturally occurring ingredient, Q10 is one of the most accurate biomarkers for aging since its decline is directly correlated with the aging process. Individuals over the age of 30 begin to produce less quantities of Co q 10, resulting in a steady decline in production of collagen, elastin and other important skin molecules. Topically applying Q10 CoEnzyme boosts skin repair and regeneration. Also as an antioxidant, it reduces free radical damage.
- Camellia Seed Oil: Camellia oil protects and nourishes the skin from free radical damage, refines young and mature skin. It contains anti-oxidants that help to revitalize and rejuvenate the skin.
- Retinol: Retinol is pure and active Vitamin A. Vitamin A is one of the few substances with a small enough molecular structure to penetrate the outer layers of the skin and work to repair the lower layers of the skin where collagen and elastin reside. This allows it to repair and stimulate collagen and elastin, creating firmer, smoother skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring molecule that is present in the connective tissue throughout our body. As we age, the presence of this molecule starts to diminish, causing skin dryness and predisposing your skin to environmental damage. So what is the magic behind this ingredient? Hyaluronic acid has an amazing ability of holding moisture. Just one gram of hyaluronic acid can hold 6 liters of water! How can this property improve your skin? Topically applying hyaluronic acid helps to improve your skins moisture content and thus strengthening your skins barrier. A healthier barrier means plumper, smoother, younger looking skin! But not every hyaluronic acid is created equal. Here at ASDM Beverly Hills, we make sure our hyaluronic acid is high quality with a low molecular weight. It is biotechnologically produced from glucose, soy peptone & yeast extract (does not contain any animal products and has not been tested on animals).