Having pumpkin peel treatment can do unexpected wonders for the skin, not just in autumn when the vegetable is in bloom. It can also function in any season. As long as the weather is fine, but the skin is not, a pumpkin peel can be called upon to resolve the dilemma.
Not just your ordinary food, pumpkins contain vitamins that nourish the skin. With such a benefit, pumpkin-manufactured products have earned their place among beauty and skincare products.
Why the Pumpkin Glycolic Mask Works
First of all, the mask is a mostly natural treatment which contains up to 100 skin antioxidants. These antioxidants work to remove toxins and dirt from the face, promoting a healthy and youthful glow.
In ASDM Beverly Hills’ Pumpkin Peel, there are other key ingredients:
- Glycolic Acid (an alpha hydroxy acid or AHA used for exfoliating)
- Honey and Aloe (for healing)
- Pineapple (for soothing)
With the help of these key ingredients, the peel is able to produce benefits the pumpkin base alone could not provide. The best part is that these ingredients are all-natural. Therefore, there is less chance of irritation and other sensitivity issues in using the product.
What types of skin does pumpkin peel treat best?
There are certain types of skin that pumpkin peels address:
- Congested and Acne-Prone Skin
Oily skin has a large tendency to trap in dirt, producing unwanted acne on the face. Through a pumpkin exfoliant, the enzymes help unclog the pores and release the dirt from the face.
- Aging Skin
Wrinkles and lines develop all over the face due to sunlight exposure. As a result, there is a reduction in the production of collagen, the protein responsible for skin cell growth. By using a pumpkin peel, the skin is nourished with collagen, which fills up the wrinkles and restores beauty to the face.
- Dead Skin
Another adverse effect of sunlight is skin dryness. To smoothen out your skin, it has to be hydrated. The pumpkin mask produces enzymes that help hydrate the skin, making it smooth to the touch.
Important Dos and Don’ts in Using Pumpkin Peel
Here are the Do’s and Don’ts of using ASDM Beverly Hills’ Pumpkin Glycolic Mask
- Do apply the peel only after cleansing your face. Pat your skin completely dry first before you apply the treatment.
- Don’t apply a thick layer. A small, even amount is already sufficient for exfoliating the face.
- Do leave on for between 2-10 minutes. You can adjust this time based on your tolerance for the product.
- Do rinse with cold water afterward. Cold water can help close the pores after the treatment.
- Do apply a serum or moisturizer afterward. Applying moisturizer helps lock in the peel’s enzymes post-treatment.
- Don’t use daily. Using the peel once a month is sufficient enough for treatment.
- Do use sunscreen after treatment. The peel contains AHA which makes the skin more sensitive to sunburn.
Get Your Pumpkin Peel Treatment Now!
ASDM Beverly Hills’ Pumpkin Glycolic Mask Peel is exceptional in getting rid of congested skin and dry skin, giving your face a renewed glow, no matter the season.
For a reasonable price, you can enjoy the skin healing properties of pumpkin and glycolic acid. Purchase our pumpkin mask treatment now on our website.