Stay fresh and fragrant using Egyptian musk! This fragrance oil has been around since the days of Queen Cleopatra, making its charm enduring.
There is much to love about Egyptian musk oil. Its detoxifying and fragrant properties hold up even against today’s synthetic substances. Because of this, Egyptian musk oil has amassed growing popularity. At ASDM Beverly Hills, you can now get this perfume/therapy oil that has been healing people for centuries.
The Evolution of Egyptian Musk
The formulation of Egyptian musk has been mentioned in ancient Egyptian texts. These, however, have not been completely decoded. What we have now is a replication of that fragrance oil.
For example, the original musk oil was derived from the musk deer. Ancient Egyptians have described it as being earthy, woody, and naturally fragrant.
Modern Egyptian musk, on the other hand, is based on plants. It is an amalgamation of oils from the finest flowers and plants such as the following:
- Myrrh – a natural resin extracted from the Commiphora tree species
- Cedarwood – an oil extracted from pine and cypress trees
- Rose petals – oils from different rose variants
- Frankincense – resin derived from the Boswellia tree species
- Patchouli – a base note from the mint and deadnettle plant
- Ambrette seeds – an animal musk substitute
Egyptian musk sellers have their versions of the oil. But they tend to include synthetic ingredients such as alcohol. This is a problem, as the original scent and healing properties are affected. To get the complete benefits, the Egyptian musk should be the all-natural oil the pharaohs have envisioned.
Not Only a Fragrant Oil, But a Miracle Oil Too
In response to this, we at ASDM Beverly Hills have concocted an Egyptian Musk Oil that is 100% pure, just as it was in ancient Egypt. Completely free from alcohol, this product allows you to smell the plant aromas in their full glory.
Our special Egyptian Musk Perfume Oil can be used in a variety of ways:
- You can add extra scent and moisture to your skin by applying drops of oil to your body.
- You can apply it to your nose to help you breathe comfortably during a cold.
- You can use it as a body massage oil to help soothe aching joints and muscles.
- You can rub a small amount on your forehead when you have a splitting headache.
- You can apply it to your clothes so that they stay fragrant the whole day.
What’s great about ASDM Beverly Hills’ Egyptian Musk Perfume Oil is that it is not greasy and will not clog your pores. Also, it is potent enough even in 1-2 drops. For a reasonable amount, you can get a fragrance/therapy that will last you a long time!
The Centuries-Old Therapy You Need
Egyptian musk oil contains a potency and aroma unmatched in the market. At ASDM Beverly Hills, we keep it alcohol-free, giving you the benefits that you deserve. Demand is high for this one-of-a-kind product, so contact us now to place an order!